Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Try, try again

So I tried to bring up the Mother's Day thing again last night.

And it went nowhere. The Mother's Day thing was just a blip on the bigger radar screen. Really what I want is a participating member of our household.

Again, it all goes back to me.

1. I should be grateful because he does lots more around the house than most husbands. I should check with my friends and compare notes.

2. I am the reason he works all the time, to try and pay for everything that I did to put him in debt (like have children).

3. I am such an unreasonable person because I asked that he come to Diva Two's birthday party, AND her dance recital.

4. I am a freak because it doesn't bother me that Barack Obama doesn't wear a flag pin.

I guess I should really think about these things.

Ok, I'm done. And I went out last nigth to have some wine with a friend and dish about all the ridulous-ness in the world. We talked about Eleanor Roosevelt, sausages, and some guy that wasn't mentally all there bought us a round of drinks. We thought it might be the two cute French guys next to use who sent a Peroni cap flying into my lap. But, no such luck.

Came home and slept with the Divas. Took off my clothes this time though.

Anyway today, seems kind of silly and stupid through the hangover haze. Oh, and I guess since I slept with the Divas, he didn't feel like he had to flush the toilet last night and left me a gagger this morning. Yuk.

No comments: